Frangible – Radio transparent – Airport fencing system
FIBREFENCE GRATINGS are made of FRP gratings and pultruded profiles assembled to create self-standing, modular panels.
Easy to install FIBREFENCE GRATINGS, thanks to high mechanical resistance, radio-transparency and frangibility requirements in compliance with ICAO prescriptions, are mostly used to protect sensitive areas in airports.
Compatible with most common intrusion detection and monitoring/control systems, they can be also accessorized with special arms to support plastic, barbed or concertina wires. Designed, engineered and manufactured according to customer’s specifications and needs, FIBREFENCE GRATINGS are available in different mesh dimentions and thickness according to protection requirements and in standard heights from 1 up to 4 m.
Characteristics and advantages :
• High mechanical resistance
• Self standing and sturdy
• Frangibility, in compliance with Icao “Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 6, 1st ed. 2006” standards • Resistance to corrosion
• Resistance to heat and UV rays
• No need for maintenance, even in the long term
• Design and manufacturing upon customer’s specifications
• Possibility to install additional anti-intrusion and monitoring/control systems